Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19065 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,509 Kč (¥123,312) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (25 minutes ago)