Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20420 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,735 Kč (¥194,587) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)