Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20144 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,381 Kč (¥135,929) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)