Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21083 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,886 Kč (¥132,267) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)