Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23934 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,843 Kč (¥62,014) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)