Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08225 CZK / HUF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,027 Kč (267,801 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)