Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.896 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,340 Kč (R$ 1,689) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)