Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.219 CZK / OMR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,955 Kč (﷼ 214) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)