Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42263 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,204 Kč (руб 47,806) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)