Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31574 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,277 Kč (₨64,221) in Nizamabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)