Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32176 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,058 Kč (₨53,016) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampere costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)