Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,897 Kč (元6,101) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)