Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,555 Kč (元4,780) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)