Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,910 Kč (元4,831) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)