Cost of living comparison between Niigata, Japan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22108 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,702 Kč (¥71,025) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)