Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19968 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,600 Kč (¥178,282) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)