Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20508 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,737 Kč (¥154,757) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)