Cost of living in Niamey, Niger vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03909 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,330 Kč (699,163 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)