Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.427 CZK / AUD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,981 Kč (AU$1,720) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)