Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.913 CZK / NZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,780 Kč (NZ$2,466) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)