Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.180 CZK / NZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,204 Kč (NZ$2,122) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)