Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.338 CZK / GTQ
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,132 Kč (Q5,133) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)