Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.915 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,360 Kč (3,812 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)