Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.170 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,335 Kč (5,889 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)