Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.867 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,450 Kč (2,541 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)