Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.167 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,350 Kč (5,895 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)