Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19412 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,217 Kč (¥171,115) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)