Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22810 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,310 Kč (¥75,889) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (43 minutes ago)