Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19859 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,805 Kč (¥180,294) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (34 minutes ago)