Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20144 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,607 Kč (¥161,870) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (20 minutes ago)