Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22138 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,539 Kč (¥92,778) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)