Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00764 CZK / COP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,431 Kč (COL$1,889,904) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)