Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.025 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,583 Kč (14,117 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)