Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.134 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,002 Kč (12,653 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)