Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,637 Kč (12,481 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)