Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.923 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,705 Kč (12,846 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)