Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.555 CZK / ZMW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,062 Kč (5,895 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)