Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.658 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,074 Kč (3,465 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)