Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.621 CZK / ILS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,170 Kč (3,499 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)