Cost of living in Nasik, India vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31594 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,848 Kč (₨65,986) in Nasik.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)