Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.837 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,979 Kč (€1,083) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)