Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.032 CZK / NZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,457 Kč (NZ$1,960) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)