Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.254 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,771 Kč (元7,919) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (38 minutes ago)