Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.302 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,122 Kč (7,608元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)