Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.255 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,920 Kč (元8,269) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)