Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.453 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,099 Kč (元7,847) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)