Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.654 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,882 Kč (元4,894) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)