Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.726 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,748 Kč (元5,837) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (43 minutes ago)