Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,172 Kč (元7,614) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (39 minutes ago)