Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.301 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,926 Kč (元7,551) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)