Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,831 Kč (元3,545) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)