Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.273 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,500 Kč (元7,180) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)