Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.709 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,045 Kč (元4,326) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (43 minutes ago)