Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.347 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,538 Kč (2,358 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)