Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.969 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,838 Kč (1,405 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)