Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.837 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,893 Kč (2,140 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)