Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01894 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,052 Kč (1,269,602 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)