Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02150 CZK / IQD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,155 Kč (937,556 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)