Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19085 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,510 Kč (¥159,860) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (38 minutes ago)