Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19968 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,187 Kč (¥171,209) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)