Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22138 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,023 Kč (¥72,378) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)