Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18691 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,323 Kč (¥151,532) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)