Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.509 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,944 Kč (5,557 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)