Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42604 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,449 Kč (руб 43,305) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)