Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33772 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,806 Kč (руб 58,647) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)