Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41985 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,366 Kč (руб 36,598) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)