Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31616 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,487 Kč (₨64,798) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)