Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38172 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,829 Kč (₨30,990) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)