Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.792 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,466 Kč (904KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)