Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.987 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,873 Kč (1,838KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)