Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.701 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,453 Kč (909KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)