Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.939 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,136 Kč (1,788KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)