Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.804 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,569 Kč (1,128KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)