Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.207 CZK / BAM
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,515 Kč (1,856KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)