Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05398 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,096 Kč (316,694 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)