Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05201 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,825 Kč (554,276 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)