Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05217 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,954 Kč (555,022 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)