Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05144 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,494 Kč (534,493 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)