Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05217 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,804 Kč (532,959 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)