Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05661 CZK / KMF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,505 Kč (291,539 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)