Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.111 CZK / CUC *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,577 Kč (660 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)