Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.616 CZK / CUC *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,156 Kč (534 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)