Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29997 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,993 Kč (₨69,982) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)