Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.351 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,145 Kč (€1,189) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)