Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.563 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,345 Kč (€1,187) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)