Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.326 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,500 Kč (€1,244) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)