Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.589 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,060 Kč ($b3,361) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)