Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27573 CZK / LRD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,913 Kč (72,217 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)