Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,173 Kč (8,519 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)