Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.299 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,369 Kč (8,296 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)