Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.324 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,009 Kč (9,027 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)