Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.240 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,581 Kč (7,587 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)