Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.052 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,109 Kč (8,555 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)