Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22669 CZK / KES
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,324 Kč (Shilling111,714) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)