Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 37,405 Kč (₩1,877,389) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)