Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02226 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,694 Kč (₩974,628) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)