Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01932 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,090 Kč (₩1,764,203) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)