Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.594 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,159 Kč (1,549 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)