Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.044 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,144 Kč (1,443 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)