Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.239 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,585 Kč (1,268 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)