Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17836 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,495 Kč (₨199,011) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)