Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.616 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,729 Kč (RM2,979) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (about 2 hours ago)