Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,863 Kč (RM4,818) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)