Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.278 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,261 Kč (RM4,408) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)