Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.692 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,442 Kč (RM2,362) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (40 minutes ago)