Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.642 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,805 Kč (RM2,979) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)