Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,701 Kč (RM4,899) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (32 minutes ago)