Cost of living comparison between Miri, Malaysia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.905 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,614 Kč (RM2,305) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)