Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.764 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,623 Kč ($1,361) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (27 minutes ago)