Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,483 Kč ($U31,996) in Melo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)