Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.791 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,998 Kč ($U27,812) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)