Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.735 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,931 Kč ($U28,459) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)