Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,285 Kč ($U32,185) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)