Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.765 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,678 Kč (28,336₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)