Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.761 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,513 Kč (€1,107) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)