Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.377 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,783 Kč (€1,016) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)